Dr. Rich Grenhart is an experienced clinician, coach and educator. He has taught at the middle school, college and adult levels. He has been active in leadership development and executive coaching since 1998. Building on over 30 years’ experience as a clinical psychologist, he has coached and trained hundreds of leaders from first-time managers to senior executives. An active adjunct faculty member with the Center for Creative Leadership and the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, he has had the opportunity to work with leaders from all corners of business, industry, government and the military.
Rich first demonstrated his commitment to gender awareness and education by facilitating a values workshop at the National Conference on Men and Masculinity in 1976. Since that time, he has integrated a heightened awareness of gender issues into his clinical and leadership work. In 2012 he joined with the Women’s Vision Foundation, headquartered in Denver, as one of the four facilitator-coaches for the Men’s Leadership Institute, a year-long leadership training program modeled on the highly successful Women’s Vision Leadership Institute.
Married for 30 years, Rich is the proud father of three sons in their 20’s. He is passionately committed to living a balanced life and enjoys travel, domestic and international, especially with family. A recreational runner for over forty years, he occasionally finds the time to run a few miles and listen to a good audio book.
- Colorado Psychology License #952, 1985
- Psy.D., Professional Psychology, Central Michigan University, 1981
- S.Psy.S., School Psychology, Central Michigan University, 1981
- M.A., Counseling, Seton Hall University, 1974
- B.A., Psychology, Drew University, 1968
- Click for downloadable PDF to learn more about joint facilitator programs offered by Caroline Turner and Dr. Rich Grenhart.